London Fashion Week is now in full swing, so we catch up with Angie Smith and find out the essentials that are helping her survive.
1. I couldn't live without my Mac Book Air, it's the same weight as a magazine which is perfect when you are on the go.
2. I've had my Smythson travel wallet for 8 years and it's still going strong, perfect for keeping me organised and great when picking up business cards at the fashion week exhibition.
3. Lanvin Jeanne is my favourite scent and a great pick me up for half way through the day.
4. I will be capturing street style looks and snaps from the catwalk with my Canon EOS 350D to post on my blog www.angeismithstyle.com
5. I can always find my bright pink Moleskin note book in my bag when i'm in a rush and they look just as great filled up and stacked on a shelf in my office.
6. My two skin saviours would have to be Rodial's Glam Balm and Ila's Rose Oil to keep my tired post show skin quenched.